We know that city life can be quite fast paced, and if you add to that the fact that your stays may only be for a few days, stress gets multiplied and we get tired, that´s why Well&Come has a magnificent rooftop so that our clients can relax after an intense day visiting Barcelona.
The rooftop concept has become popular over the past few years, and even more hotels opt to offer a piece of paradise on their rooftops achieving amazing views of the best cities.
Rooftop pool Barcelona
In our case, we have centredourselves in having a rooftop pool in Barcelona because we believe its the most adequate option due to the following factors:
- Magnificent climate. The city has an excellent climate for relaxing whilst bathing on the rooftop of Hotel WellandCome during summer and for using it as a chill-out in winter when temperatures are moderate enough to enjoy a night outdoors.
- Elegant atmosphere. Both our sofas, such as our marvellous water beds or chairs, as well as our beautiful pool with LED lighting which change at night-time, all make up the set of elements thought of especially for each and every one of your senses to feel the elegance and beauty of this unique atmosphere.
- Splendid meeting point. If you feel like relaxing having a good chat and laughs in a different scenery than in the classic bars and restaurants or pubs where people usually meet, then the rooftop pool is for sure where you want to be. The peace and calmness which the elements which surround it transmit encourage tranquil and pleasant conversation which ends up being a totally different experience from more common situations.
- Scandalous views. The views which can be observed from our rooftop in Barcelona are of highest level. Monte Tibidabo will be the main scene, which will make other visits have a lot to envy about yours.
Thus it is that, in a synthesised way, our rooftop stands out for:
- Entering the concept of rooftop pool Barcelona, which not many hotels have.
- Views to Tibidabo.
- Having a marvellous pool with LED lighting.
- Having a chill-out made up from comfy sofas, armchairs and water beds.