BENEFIT FROM OUR EXCLUSIVE SERVICES. Only by booking directly via our website.
Boutique Hotel Barcelona
Welcome to Well And Come, a new 4 star Boutique Hotel, established at the start of 2016 in the centre of Barcelona. Our elegant and welcoming decor, exclusive customer service and maximum attention to detail, give us our own character and makes us stand out, which satisfies all of the needs of our clients.
We also have a rooftop with swimming pool and solarium where you´ll be able to relax and enjoy the city of Barcelona´s sunshine with excellent views of the Tibidabo.
We have 44 rooms perfectly distributed around the hotel, each of them thought of for making our guests stay as comfortable as posible.
Our Special Offers Boutique Hotel Barcelona
Hotel Eixample Barcelona
Hotel Well And Come is located in the famous Eixample of Barcelona area, precisely on the pretty Girona Street, which touches La Diagonal, only for streets away from the legendary and well transited Paseo de Gracia and 8 minutes on foot from Gaudí´s emblematic buildings such as La Pedrera (Casa Milà), the Casa Batlló and the majestic Sagrada Familia.
Our rooms are always perfectly ready and maintained so that our guests never have to worry about a thing, we´re a hotel with charm in Barcelona. Furthermore, with each of the packages we offer you´ll be able to find different services and products, each one thought of to adapt to your stay.
Hotel Sagrada Familia Barcelona
Barcelona is known for its mixture of cultures, its freshness, its cosmopolitain atmosphere and at the same time famous for its edgy architecture especially that of Antoni Gaudí, and here are a few curiosities about him:
- Gaudí wasn´t the first architect to undertake the construction of the Sagrada Familia, but he was certainly the most emblematic.
- In 1883 he started the project for which during his last years, was the only one he dedicated to.
- After his death, all the architects who decided to go along with Gaudís original idea guided themselves by the drawings and drafts he had left of what he had wanted the Sagrada Familia to be.
- Today, over 100 years later, the cathedral is still under construction, because it can only advance via people´s donations.
- Wanting to represent one of the most important scenes of catholic Christian religion, it has gone from being a religious symbol to one of Barcelona´s most famous landmarks and something for the inhabitants of the city to be proud of.